Yacht Tenders …
With a Hacker-Craft tender, luxury meets utility...
- The beautiful lines and luxuries necessary to represent the owner of a mega yacht, yet fit for harsh coastal conditions.
- A dry, comfortable ride through rough waters (the hull offers flare and a sharp angle of entry forward, gently transitioning to a moderate deadrise aft).
- A durable hull of cold molded mahogany & epoxy composite, with a two-part non-porous bottom paint, to discourage marine growth.
- Topsides and deck meticulously finished to a high gloss, with over a dozen coats of hand brushed varnish.
- Diesel or petrol engines, in either a single or twin arrangement.
- Only draws 24”, to enable cruising in shallow waters.
- Highly maneuverable.
- Amenities include a two-point lifting arrangement, stainless steel hardware & bow thruster.
- Many additional options available per the request and discretion of the owner.
- Custom designed, if desired.
Specifications of the pictured tender (aboard M/Y Odessa II):
- Length: 30’ including 24” swim platform
- Beam: 9’3”
- Draft: 24”
- Fuel: 110 gal. [gasolin6,800
- Approximate Weight: 7,500 lbs
- Power: Twin Yanmar 6BY2-260 hp diesels
- Top speed: 44 MPH